LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland Area near The Loop
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: A global leader in technology manufacturing, our client is home to a large, diverse team of innovative designers, engineers and developers who are dedicated to working together to bring high quality products to consumers worldwide. Our client is seeking the right individual for their Database Architect position. Initial work will be in the suburbs for up to 3 months near Naperville, IL and then move to new office in Downtown Chicago.
- Performance monitoring and tuning – NoSQL Databases (MongoDB).
- Assess database technologies for platforms and projects.
- Release and Configuration management for Database Requests.
- Research, test, and improve capabilities
- Create, code and support APIs
- Develop and support tracking and alerting of database services.
- Bachelors’ degree with 10+ years of experience in a Database Role.
- Knowledgeable of Database Engineering or Database Administration (refer UNIX or Linux environment).
- 5+ years of experience with database technologies
- Skillful with scripts and utilities to oversea and support databases.
- Cloud experience, especially AWS
- Development experience with data access layer
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID #: TBI13092- Database Architect
Rich Bradley: email@example.com