LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near the Loop
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our Client, a global financial service corporation, is dedicated to providing their clients with superior customer service while always striving to exceed client expectations. They believe in order to provide quality services to their clients they must employ innovated individuals, that embrace a team collaborative spirit to provide innovative solutions to their customers. They are currently looking for a Data Integration Engineer.
- Completion of all application deliverables, including the GIS Data Warehouse as Data Integration Layer processes
- Recognize, analyze, prioritize and fix processing and data issues
- Collaborate with power- and end-users to fix processing and data issues.
- Perform system and component level, coding, testing, and documentation for application development projects using T-SQL and SSIS
- Aid with development of project efforts
- Analyze and suggest methods for improvement across all stakeholders.
- Ensures existing standards and methodologies are in place and works together with the development team to identify and implement enhanced standards and methodologies for development practices.
- Feedback regarding fixes, improvements and other issues to the development team
- Evaluates and identifies new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years experience with T-SQL
- 2+ years of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 2015 experience
- 2+ years Powershell, SQL and scripting language, SSIS and XML experience
- 2+ years’ experience with SDLC and Agile
- Knowledge of scrum development practices
- Skilled at developing and executing SQL queries
- Develop an enterprise solution
- Any Database administration certifications are a plus.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID# : TBI13164 – Data Integration Engineer
Rich Bradley: firstname.lastname@example.org