LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near the Loop
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: A global leader in technology manufacturing, our client is home to a large, diverse team who are dedicated to working together to bring high quality products to consumers worldwide. They are seeking a Data Engineer. The right candidate will have great communication skills to work and express ideas with co-workers and external contacts. Ability to prioritize and be organized.
- Create and control ETL pipeline functional for anyone
- Propose services, frameworks, and other capabilities that you predict will be a necessity in the future
- Construct and maintain data collection systems for multiple sources
- Monitor existing infrastructure in collaboration with teams
- Degree with 5+ years of experience in Cloud Data and MongoDB
- 5+ years of experience with Spark
- 3+ years of experience with data streaming platform and AWS
- Jenkins experience
- Troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Cloud environments and integrating systems
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID# : TBI13137 – Data Engineer
Rich Bradley: email@example.com