LOCATION: Chicago, IL
POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client is looking for a Database Modeler and Developer for their Loop location in downtown Chicago, IL. Along with standard database development work, this person will also assist with building the data infrastructure and data models to be used ongoing. This is a unique opportunity for those interested in joining a mission-driven non-profit organization, where they truly see the purpose behind their work.
- Work with all divisions of the company.
- Integration of internal and external data and other systems into the data warehouse environment.
- Internal: Accounting system data, transitioning from legacy into the Sage accounting system
- External: Data files from a variety of sources.
- Integrate with cloud-based CRM systems such as MS Dynamics 365 and other software systems.
- Translate business case data into data structures utilizing front-end GUI development and back-end reporting.
- Continuously look for opportunities for improvement.
- Document the new processes, maintenance guides, and definitions along the way.
- Degreed with 2 years of data modeling experience in a data warehouse environment.
- Expert level experience writing SQL queries.
- Advanced experience with both front-end GUI and back-end data integration.
- Experience with cloud-based CRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with others both in-person and over the phone.
- Nonprofit and/or banking environment
- Sage Intact
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
Id# TBI13106 Data Architect
Rich Bradley: firstname.lastname@example.org