LOCATION: Woodridge, IL area
POSITION OVERVIEW: We are looking for a knowledgeable C Software Developer to write and maintain various interfaces in our clients system. Do you enjoy creating procedures, enhancing applications and have a passion for law enforcement? Apply today!
- Maintain and develop C code
- Support various stages of software development
- Analyze and identify application errors and issues
- Improve and support documentation and processes
- Evaluate issues and provide solutions
- Bachelors Degree
- 2+ years of experience developing C code
- Experience using Java/C within a UNIX or Linux platform
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and socket programming
- Experience with Integration, Functional, Module and Structural Testing
- Solid communication and documentation skills
- Preferred: SOAP/REST, JSON, SQL, Tomcat, XSD/XSLT and Git
- Openness to light travel
- MUST pass a background check
If you are interested in this job opportunity, contact TeamBradley today to learn more!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying. There are no visa sponsorships available for this position and we do not work with any third parties.
TBI#12989 C Software Engineer
Email Rich Bradley: Rich@TeamBradley.com
Email Bob Nappi: Bob@TeamBradley.com