LOCATION: Greater Chicago Area, near O’Hare
POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client, a leading global provider of maintenance, repair and operating supplies, is collaborating with TeamBradley to find a Business Intelligence Analyst. This position will create business intelligence solutions, dashboards, reports, requirements gathering and project management. Are you interested in joining a long established service oriented company? Apply today!
- Develop the capacity of existing application software while suggesting improvements
- Serve as the bridge between the business and development teams
- Collaborate on deployment actions and solution development
- Manage projects
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years experience with MS Business Intelligence
- 2+ years experience with Power BI, SSRS and SSAS.
- 1+ years experience with SQL Server 2016
- 1+ years experience as an analyst
- Project Management experience with strong communication skills
- Strength with SQL and data access tools
- Business Objects experience a plus!
If you are interested in this job opportunity, contact TeamBradley today to learn more!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying. There are no visa sponsorships available for this position and we do not work with any third parties.
Email Rich Bradley: Rich@TeamBradley.com
ID# TBI13068 BI Analyst