LOCATION: Greater Chicago Area- Near Bannockburn, IL
POSITION OVERVIEW: Our Client a manufacture of consumer products is seeking to add to their technology team an outstanding Backup and Recovery Engineer (Commvault preferred). The right person will have strong experience in enterprise back up and recovery solutions.
CONTRACT POSITION 6+ months
• Maintain and support enterprise backup and recovery systems
• Monitor space and backup requirements across the enterprise proactively
• Support SQL Server, Oracle, and Progress database backups and restorations
• Prepare backup reports and maintain backup documentation
• Maintain Service Level Agreements and participate in IT audits
• Strong experience managing enterprise level multi-server backups
• 2-3 year managing backup software and related infrastructure (Preferred Commvault)
• 2-3 years managing storage technologies (EMC, IBM, NetApp, or Hitachi)
• Experience configuring and scheduling backup
• Working knowledge of VMWare, Hyper-v, or KVM virtualization technology
• Working knowledge of Windows Server, Linux, and IBM AIX
If you are interested in this job opportunity, contact TeamBradley today to learn more!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying. There are no visa sponsorships available for this position and we do not work with any third parties.
Id# TBI13067 – Backup and Recovery Engineer
Contact Rich Bradley: Rich@TeamBradley.com