LOCATION: Lisle, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: A global leader in technology manufacturing, our client is home to a large, diverse team of innovative designers, engineers and developers who are dedicated to working together to bring high quality products to consumers worldwide. Our client is seeking the right individual for an Applications Design Engineer position. In this customer facing role the right individual must have mechanical design experience.
- Gather, understand and determine customer needs and requirements
- Create initial mechanical concepts, select materials and estimate various processes and costs
- Collaborate with vendors and engineers to optimize product design
- Maintain and provide documentation
- Provide expert product fabrication knowledge
- Works with internal and external consultants
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience with modeling software, preferably NX
- 2+ years of B2B customer facing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred: product proposal and cost estimation experience, printed electronics and/or embedded systems experience, RF design and circuit fabrication
If you are interested in this job opportunity, contact TeamBradley today to learn more!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
Email Rich Bradley: Rich@TeamBradley.com
Email Bob Nappi: Bob@TeamBradley.com