LOCATION: Elgin, IL area
POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client, a leading global manufacturer, is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to track various expenses, prepare reports, and type letters and memos. This organized and detailed individual will log activities for all appropriate departments.
- Prepares accounts payable checks and matches invoices
- Maintains all accounts payable files
- Assist in monthly closing
- Associate’s Degree
- 2+ years of AP experience in a manufacturing environment
- Basic mathematical reasoning and interpretation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Experience with JD Edwards preferred
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: There are no visa sponsorships available for this position and we do not work with any third parties. Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.
Email Rich Bradley: Rich@TeamBradley.com
Email Bob Nappi: Bob@TeamBradley.com