Our small busy recruiting office located in Wheaton, IL is seeking an outstanding administrative professional with who really enjoys working with people. Our “office team” at TeamBradley introduces our clients, to their next awesome employee. It’s a rewarding job that requires a passion for the process and a desire to work with people on a daily basis. We are seeking administrative support for this recruiting process.
The right person for this position must really care about working with people. It’s worth noting that “people” is what this business is all about. Our business revolves around communication and networking with our clients and candidates. This person will be assisting the company owners/team and will be responsible for prioritizing the daily work load, multitasking projects, and managing the team schedule for ongoing interviews with clients.
TeamBradley is looking for an Administrative Recruiting Resource Assistant that:
- Is friendly and outgoing
- Has terrific phone skills and has experience managing a number of office lines
- Thrives in a fast paced evironment and enjoys having a variety of tasks to do everyday
- Understands that attention to detail is important
- Is excellent at managing heavy email communication that requires assessment, processing and response (Outlook)
- Is awesome at working with a team of people who are in office, remote and via FaceTime
- Enjoys working in a small office and wearing many hats
- That loves a job where your computer and your phone are the tools of success working with a team
- Degreed with 6+ months of experience working within an office environment
- Proficient Microsoft Word Document experience: creating and editing documents
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook
- Experienced with Google Sheets and Google Docs
- Computer oriented and experienced with some type of relational database (we train on our software)
- Strong aptitude to pick up new information and computer tasks quickly
Interested in finding out more about this full time position? Contact TeamBradley today!