LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near Woodridge, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: A global leader in technology manufacturing, our client is home to a large, diverse team who are dedicated to working together to bring high quality products to consumers worldwide. They are seeking a BI Data Engineer. The right candidate will have great communication skills to work and express ideas with co-workers and external contacts. Ability to prioritize and be organized.
- Design, debug, support, and test AWS Cloud solutions that support the business
- Work collaboratively with business to understand system requirements, make recommendations to fit the business need
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to recognize requirements/ desired results
- Document changes that are needed while understanding those changes to the business
- Project management experience to development and management solutions
- Bachelors degree with 6+ years of application development experience in an enterprise data warehouse system.
- 2+ years AWS technology stack.
- Strong system integration Data modelling skills
- Strong relational and OLAP database skills
- System development life cycle methodologies experience
- Visualization tools (Tableau and Power BI) experience
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#:TBI13200 – BI Data Engineer
Rich Bradley: firstname.lastname@example.org