LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near Naperville, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: A global leader in technology manufacturing, our client is home to a large, diverse team who are dedicated to working together to bring high quality products to consumers worldwide. They are seeking a PLM Analyst. Must have great interpersonal skills to collaborate with others.
- Collaborate with other teams to understand/define system requirements.
- Assess system capabilities and identify change and make sure programming and software requirements meet business need
- Identifies current and future needs, establishes standards/ guidelines, best practices and training documentation.
- Lead project teams to support application development and aid in requirements/specifications
- Work with vendors to resolve issues, evaluates updates and encourage enhancements
- Maintain continuing system/programming support. Solve complex technical problems through research and analysis.
- Tracks the progress of systems through project management techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 + years of PLM experience
- Knowledge of overall electronics product development processes and experience leveraging tools
- Experience collaborating with engineering teams
- Project management skills
- 15% travel – Domestic and international
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID #TBI13182- PLM Analyst
Rich Bradley: email@example.com